All deliveries are made using our own staff and vehicles. That way we can ensure that your order is
delivered to you in as good a condition as when it left our warehouse. Our staff are trained to handle furniture, especially when it involves high value goods delivered to within your home.
• £25 for delivery to addresses within a 25 mile radius of our showrooms
• £50 for delivery to addresses within a 50 mile radius of our showrooms
• £100 for delivery to addresses within a 100 mile radius of our showrooms
• £200 for delivery to addresses within a 200 mile radius of our showrooms
• Distances further than 200 miles will be by individual quotation.
The service includes delivery, assembly where required and disposal of all packaging. Our in-house delivery team will take good care of your furniture, and your property, and will leave your furniture ready to use.
Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Deliveries may be possible outside of these times by prior arrangement. We can give you an AM or PM slot and may be able to provide a smaller delivery window depending on availability at the time. We will deliver the goods to the desired room where there is suitable access and where there is no health and safety risk to our employees. Should there be a problem with access we will deliver to the nearest suitable location.
• Please note we will not deliver any products into unsuitable and unheated locations such as sheds, garages (other than items of garden furniture) and lofts etc.
We regret that we are unable to dispose of old furniture, beds or mattresses. We are also unable to undertake drilling where products are designed to be fixed to a wall.